- PRIMESOFT - the owner of the software PASS & PASTE and Portal / Platform - the company PrimeSoft POLAND limited liability company with its registered office in Poznan (61 - 615) at ul. Perkuna 25, entered in the register of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000221565, NIP: 7831592998, REGON: 634610845, with a share capital: 50,000.00 zł.
- Data – User’s data given by the User when registering on the Platform, in order to obtain access to the Software SCAN&PASTE,
- Platform - website located at: www.scanandpaste.com, together with all the subsites which form part of it, allowing access to the Software SCAN&PASTE,
- Software SCAN&PASTE - application available on the Platform, installed on PRIMESOFT’s servers and made available to the User free of charge, on the User's computer via a web browser. PRIMESOFT owns the economic copyrights to the Software SCAN&PASTE
- User - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, registered on the Platform,
- User License - a license to use the Software SCAN&PASTE,
- User Account – individual account of the User on the Platform,
- Password – User password to access the User Account.
PRIMESOFT provides User the access service to the Software SCAN&PASTE.
- Software SCAN&PASTE is protected by Polish and international law governing the protection of intellectual property rights.
- Under the Agreement concluded with PRIMESOFT the User has the right to unlimited use of the Software SCAN&PASTE.
- The User is obliged to use the Software SCAN&PASTE only in terms of its exploitation for personal use. PRIMESOFT has the right to impose additional conditions for the use of the Software SCAN&PASTE.
- The User License does not give the User a right to:
- make any changes in the Software SCAN&PASTE and copy it,
- grant a sublicense,
- lend, rent or disseminate in any way the data, documents and Software SCAN&PASTE shared with him within the Platform, and in particular to place them in other websites, to use them for public play or to display them,
- Decompile, disassemble or otherwise obtain information about the internal structure and principles of operation of the Software SCAN&PASTE,
SOFTWARE SCAN&PASTE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- To access the Software SCAN&PASTE, the User creates the User Account, giving his e-mail address and Password in accordance with the registration procedure described on the Platform.
- The User is obliged to provide true Data when creating the User Account, and upon a change in these Data, to immediately update them.
- The User is obliged to keep in secret from third parties the usernames and Passwords to access the Software SCAN&PASTE. PRIMESOFT is not liable for damages resulting from the disclosure by the User of usernames and Passwords to third parties.
- In connection with the use of the Software SCAN&PASTE through the Platform, the User shall not distribute any illegal content.
For the proper use of the Software SCAN&PASTE is required:
- access to a device that can browse the web,
- an active connecting device referred to in point a) to the Internet,
- an active e-mail account,
- the latest available version of the Web browser. Supported browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari,
- enable cookies and Java Script in User browser,
- The cost of Internet connection and the costs associated with meeting the other technical requirements are charged to the User in full
- Scan&Paste is totally free.
INTELECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- All copyrights, intellectual property rights and industrial property rights to the Software SCAN&PASTE, its name, logo, domain name www.scanandpaste.com belong to PRIMESOFT. These rights are protected under the Polish Act of 4 February, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. 1994 nr 24, poz. 83) and the Polish Act of June 30, 2000 Industrial Property Law (Dz. U. 2001 nr 49, poz.508).
- The User, in connection with the violation of PRIMESOFT copyrights, may incur criminal liability in the field and on the terms specified in the Polish Act of 4 February, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. 1994 nr 24, poz. 83) and the Polish Act of June 30, 2000 Industrial Property Law (Dz. U. 2001 nr 49, poz.508).
- PRIMESOFT is the administrator of the User Personal Data (Administrator).
- Providing Data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the use of the Platform and Software SCAN&PASTE.
- User has the right to access his personal Data and to change them via the User Account.
- The Administrator guarantees the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of processed Data, and in particular to prevent access to Data by unauthorized persons or processing these Data in violation of the law, to prevent loss of Data, their damaged or destroy.
- The Administrator is required to disclose User Data (as well as additional data, eg. IP address) to third parties if such disclosure is required by law. Data can be shared with other entities also to assert the rights of the Administrator or to take action in relation to potential illegal activity.
- Accepting the cookies in your browser and not removing them is a condition of their use. In the case of non-acceptance of the cookies or removing them, User needs to remember that the use of some of the functionality of the Platform may not be possible.
PRIMESOFT RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- PrimeSoft shall not be liable for any damages and lost profits suffered by the User as a result of:
- difficulties accessing the Software SCAN&PASTE,
- violation by the User of any rights of the third parties,
- functioning of the interfaces and telecommunications links that are not owned or supported by PRIMESOFT,
- services, applications, and Internet sites that are not owned or supported by PRIMESOFT.
- PRIMESOFT shall within 14 days consider the complaint lodged by the User via the User Account on the complaint form. In a situation when given in the complaint form data or information need to be complemented PRIMESOFT will ask the User to complete them.
WITHDRAWAL AND TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- Within 14 days of the conclusion of the Agreement, the User who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Dz. U. 1964 nr 16, poz. 93) can terminate the Agreement without giving a reasons. Termination of the Agreement requires the submission of an appropriate declaration via electronically sent to the following address: email@example.com .
- Submission of such a declaration results in a loss of access to the Platform and the inability to use the Software SCAN&PASTE.
- The Agreement concluded between the User and PRIMESOFT may be terminated at any time by the User with the immediate effect.
- User may terminate the Agreement by submission of an appropriate declaration via electronically sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
PRIMESOFT have the right to terminate the Agreement concluded with the User:
- in other cases - with one month notice period.
- PRIMESOFT may terminate the Agreement concluded with the User by submitting a declaration of intent electronically by sending it to the e-mail address provided by the User or by submitting this declaration of intent in another form, if provided by the User e-mail address is wrong.
- Termination of the Agreement concluded between the User and PRIMESOFT results in the liquidation of the User's access to the Platform and Software SCAN&PASTE.
- In matters not regulated herein, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Polish Civil Code of 23 April 1964, the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 1997 nr 133 poz. 883) and the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Dz. U. 2002 nr 144 poz. 1204), the Polish Act of 4 February, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Dz. U. 1994 nr 24, poz. 83) and the Polish Act of June 30, 2000 Industrial Property Law (Dz. U. 2001 nr 49, poz.508 shall apply.